- Published: September 9, 2021
HiredScore brings deeply integrated big data and workforce intelligence solutions to the global Fortune 500. By leveraging data from companies' Human Resources Data ecosystem, HiredScore enables HR departments to automate and augment their hiring process, enriching recruiters' decisions with smart insights and candidate prioritization grades of A, B, C, or D.
HiredScore's Artificial Intelligence Engine uses past company hiring data, global hiring data, and other data sources including labor market data, employee performance data, and CRM data, to revolutionize the end-to-end recruiting workflow as well as integrate seamlessly with other HR Systems such as chatbots, assessment tests, video interviews, and other automation tools. We work hard at HiredScore, led by the fearless vision of CEO and Founder Athena Karp, to bring to life the next generation of hiring practices and our vision of the Future of Work.
We are a high-growth & fast-scale global company and we are looking for a Talent Sourcer Specialist with an Innovative approach to join us in our Tel Aviv office.
If words like LinkedIn, Boolean, and Github make you feel excited, and If you are passionate about thriving in a fast-paced environment, and want to make an impact- your place is with us!
This is an excellent opportunity for you to join a fast-growing start-up that encourages its employees to innovate and implement their ideas.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Be a part of our HR team and collaborate with hiring managers to help them achieve hiring goals, identify and prioritize talent needs and proactively build strong top-of-funnel talent pipelines while creating a great candidate experience.
- Take full ownership of developing, and executing creative sourcing strategies and leveraging various sourcing channels to find, attract, and engage passive and active candidates.
- Find and engage passive candidates through the use of various search techniques, such as referrals, networking, Internet searches, and other sourcing tools such as Linkedin, Github, community forums, Facebook, etc.
- Maintain candidate databases (using Comeet) and communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities.
- Track and analyze the effectiveness of different sourcing strategies to continuously improve our processes while always looking for new resources for sourcing
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-term growth of the organization, and act as the focal point for our hiring managers regarding best sourcing practices
- 1-2 years of experience as a Talent Sourcing Specialist in a Hi-Tech/placement agency.
- Ability to maintain strong relationships with recruiters, hiring managers, business partners, and candidates.
- Experience in sourcing for technical positions.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting targets.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to present insights and implement sourcing improvements as needed.
- Friendly and outgoing personality, strong team player, positive and can-do approach.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through in a fast-moving and changing environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- BSc in Human Resources, Behavioral Sciences or equivalent- Advantage.
- Experience recruiting for R&D roles.
- Worked with Comeet ATS.
- Worked with KPIs / SLAs and can create insightful reports.