- Published: December 25, 2021
We’re looking for a skilled Talent Sourcer to support our hiring efforts globally and help us scale. Lemonade’s Talent team is made up of sourcers and talent acquisition specialists working across all of our international sites.
In your day-to-day you’ll be utilizing various channels (such as LinkedIn, Github, and Facebook) and crafting Boolean strings to search, identify, and activate passive candidates, while also building strong talent pipelines for current and future hiring needs.
You’ll manage leads coming from external networks and current employees; reinitiate communications with past candidates who might be interested in new opportunities; measure conversion rates in order to maintain a healthy candidate database; and promote our brand both online and off. In a nutshell, you’ll be a leading resource for finding the best talent out there!
- 2 years minimum experience as a talent sourcer or similar role
- Hands-on experience with a diverse range of sourcing methodologies
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and a love for data
- Solid verbal and written communication skills in both Hebrew and English
- Ability to present Lemonade and open roles to potential candidates in very engaging and creative ways
- BSc in Human Resources, Behavioral Sciences, Management or related field
- Team player and never afraid of getting into the nitty gritty details
- High EQ, and an ability to think outside-the-box while handling multiple projects
Lemonade is a licensed insurance carrier offering renters, homeowners, life, and pet insurance in the United States, contents and liability insurance in Germany and the Netherlands, and renters insurance in France. We’re powered by artificial intelligence and behavioral economics, and driven by social good.
A Certified B-Corp, Lemonade donates unused premiums to nonprofits selected by its community as part of our annual Giveback program. We incorporate our values into everything we do—from our business model to our office culture.