- Published: July 1, 2021
Playtika Holding Corp. is a leading mobile gaming company and monetization platform with over 35 million monthly active users across a portfolio of game titles. Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has over 3,700 employees in 19 offices worldwide including Tel-Aviv, London, Berlin, Vienna, Helsinki, Montreal, Chicago, Las Vegas, Santa Monica, Newport Beach, Sydney, Kiev, Bucharest, Minsk, Dnepr, and Vinnitsa.
Playtika is seeking an experienced Sourcer to proactively identify and engage leading talent.
As a member of our team, the Sourcer works closely with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to develop creative sourcing strategies to find the best talents. We conceive practical and creative ways to identify leading talent and invest in attracting passive candidates through a highly engaged approach.
- Create strategies and find unique ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
- Work closely with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to deeply understand requirements of the role, function and how it fits into the organization
- Scoute and identify potential Talents through the use of Boolean searches, user groups, professional and social networking, networking, web sourcing etc
- Scale sourcing methodologies and tools to meet the growing appetite for passive candidate attraction techniques within the business
- Build strong relationships with potential talents , while gaining a depth of insight into their skills, experience, identifying their needs and aspirations and finding the right fit
- 2+ years of experience as a talent sourcer- Advantage
- Proven ability to engage passive candidates
- Hands-on experience in a wide range of sourcing strategies, practices and trends and the ability to grasp new technologies- Advantage
- Database mining and searches experience in a variety of platforms (social networks, internal database etc.)
- Ability to work in an ambiguous & dynamic environment
- High motivation for learning variety sourcing methodologies and tools
- Ability to generate a high volume and high quality pipeline of candidates under very tight timelines
- Fluent English