- Published: May 24, 2021
Cyberbit is an Israeli cybersecurity company changing the world of cybersecurity training. We’ve built the world’s first “flight simulator for cyber defenders” that simulates live cyberattacks to help cyber teams prepare for the real ones. We are leading the cybersecurity training space, raised $100M in funding, and tripled our customer base over the last year. And we’re a marvelous HR team – we love working and hanging out together. We are looking for a Talent Sourcer to join our HR team and manage the first stage of the recruitment process.
Talent Sourcer's responsibilities include using various channels to look for potential candidates, contacting passive candidates, and building talent pipelines for future hiring needs. If you have solid networking skills, know how to source on social media, and enjoy learning about different roles, we’d like to meet you. You will become part of the Cyberbit family, supporting the HR team and the hiring managers. Ultimately, you will proactively identify our hiring needs and help us fill our vacancies with qualified employees.
We’re looking for someone with a passion for the sourcing process, highly motivated, and has the hunger to learn and make an impact.
In our HR team, you’ll have the opportunity to learn and grow.
- Manage all the recruitment sources, look for more potential sources and work to create candidate funnels for positions that are hard to fill.
- Source and interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook, Github, Telegram, etc.).
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search).
- Contact and cooperate with external recruitment sources (educational institutions, associations, employment agencies, etc.).
- CV screen and set up interviews.
- Driving employee referral programs and recruitment campaigns.
- Participate in meetings with hiring managers to determine position requirements for exacting the sourcing process.
- Maintain candidate databases on Comeet.
- Measure conversion rates as part of the data analysis process.
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs.
- Promote our employer brand on social media.
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates.
- Participate in recruitment fairs and employment fairs.
- Support HR operations assignments (e.g. onboarding for new hires, HR procurement, well-being activities).
- 1-2 years experience as a Talent Sourcer or similar role.
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings).
- Familiarity with social media marketing and digital networking.
- excellent communication skills and ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates.
- Creativity capabilities, as you will need to continuously come up with initiatives and ideas that will draw potential candidates.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills in Hebrew and English.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong teamwork, high energy, highly motivated, and self-driven in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Effective time-management abilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or relevant field (or during the final year).
- Familiarity with Comeet – an advantage.
If you are not sure that you’re 100% qualified but up for the challenge - we want you to apply