If you’re the kind of person that loves to get stuff done, collaborate with colleagues all over the world and is interested in joining a fast growth global company that is trusted by the world’s top digital brands and truly cares for its customers, join us at Payoneer!
Check out our values
We’re looking for a passionate Talent Acquisition Manager to lead our Israeli recruiting team. You must be a people person, charismatic leader, results oriented and data driven focused, who has a proven track of managing recruitment processes and teams in global Hi tech companies.
Is this you?
What’s the job?
- Build and maintain a strategic, business oriented analytical and planned hiring process.
- Lead and support the IL TA team of 5 professional recruiters to meet high recruitment goals.
- Collaborate with different functions across the company to support projects such as: Candidate Experience, Candidate Satisfaction Survey, Company social attendance, Career page and Employer branding, Friend Referral campaigns and Internal mobility processes.
- Analyzing recruitment data in order to improve business SLA and ROI.
- Implementing and utilizing effective sourcing tools, improving current processes, and constantly thinking in a creative and out of the box way.
- Partner with budget owners and high management to improve recruiting processes and support business needs.
- Be a focal point for recruitment in front of different interfaces such as: HRBPs, IT, Office managers, Payroll, Purchasing, FP&A, Recruitment agencies, and other vendors.
- 6+ years’ experience in recruiting in global Hi-tech company – a must.
- 2+ years’ experience In managing a team
- Strong Project Management and strategic thinking for managing a recruitment practice
- Proven managerial capabilities plus collaborative matrix work
- Data-driven, proven experience working with KPI, recruitment reports, and analysis for ROIs
- Very high level of English (written, spoken)– a must.
- Highly effective oral and written communication skills
- People person, great team work, responsive, communicative
- Independent, self monitored with good multitasking and prioritization skills
Not a must but a great advantage
- Experience using Greenhouse applicant tracking systems – a big advantage.
- Experience using LinkedIn corporate account– a big advantage
- Good presentation skills - a big advantage