- Published: May 24, 2021
Cyberbit is an Israeli cybersecurity company changing the world of cybersecurity training. We’ve built the world’s first “flight simulator for cyber defenders” that simulates live cyberattacks to help cyber teams prepare for the real ones. We are leading the cybersecurity training space, raised $100M in funding, and tripled our customer base over the last year. And we’re a marvelous HR team – we love working and hanging out together. We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our HR team and manage the first stage of the recruitment process.
Talent Acquisition Specialist's responsibilities include sourcing candidates through various channels, planning interviews, and selection procedures. You will identify opportunities to build applicant pools, will create strong talent pipelines for our company’s current and future hiring needs, identify potential “fit” through effective CV screening and interviewing, effectively administer the interviewing and onboarding process, and ensure a positive candidate experience.
If you have solid networking skills and you like to work in a fast-paced environment and qualify our requirements, we’d like to meet you. You will become part of the Cyberbit family, supporting the HR team and the hiring managers. Ultimately, you will proactively identify our hiring needs and help us fill our vacancies with qualified employees.
We’re looking for someone with a passion for the recruiting process, highly motivated, and has the hunger to learn and make an impact.
In our HR team, you’ll have the opportunity to learn and grow.
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including CV screen, screening calls, assessments, and performing in-depth interviews.
- Source and interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook, Github, Telegram, etc.).
- Participate in meetings with hiring managers to determine position requirements for exacting the sourcing process.
- Contact and cooperate with external recruitment sources (educational institutions, associations, employment agencies, etc.).
- Driving employee referral programs and recruitment campaigns.
- Maintain candidate databases on Comeet.
- Measure conversion rates as part of the data analysis process.
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs.
- Promote our employer brand on social media.
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates.
- Implement the onboarding process for new hires.
- Participate in recruitment fairs and employment fairs.
- Support HR operations assignments (e.g. HR procurement, well-being activities).
- Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role.
- Excellent understanding of full-cycle recruitment processes.
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases, and professional networks.
- Great ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates.
- Creativity capabilities, as you will need to continuously come up with initiatives and ideas that will draw potential candidates.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills in Hebrew and English.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong teamwork, high energy, highly motivated, and self-driven in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Effective time-management abilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or relevant field (or during the final year).
- Experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings) – an advantage
- Familiarity with Comeet – an advantage.
If you are not sure that you’re 100% qualified but up for the challenge - we want you to apply