- Published: May 8, 2022
Established in 2008, IsraTransfer has developed a recognized reputation for being one of Israel’s top currency conversion companies, we continue to lead the field with our highly focused customer oriented philosophy.
We are looking for diverse, talented team members who want to grow and challenge what's possible with us. We are actively seeking to hire a full-time Talent Acquisition Specialist.
- Communicating with potential job candidates.
- Recruitment and employee screening process
- Conducting employee orientations
- Responding promptly to employee inquiries
- Following and implementing all HR protocols
- Responding to HR-related queries within the company
- Managing HR records
- Undertaking periodic performance evaluations
- Training and employee development
- Previous experience working in human resources.
- Ability to maintain employee confidentiality
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Ability to work under pressure
- Work successfully in a team environment, as well as independently
- Organized and detail oriented
- Required languages: English - Mother Tongue, Hebrew - excellent working knowledge/mother tongue level