Autobrains is looking for a Technical Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our HR Team. In this role, you will take a significant part in building our amazing team and supporting the company's growth strategy.
You will be an integral part of the recruitment life cycle and partner with hiring managers to ensure a fast & efficient recruiting process while always keeping candidate experience top of mind.
What you will do:
- Manage 'end-to-end' recruitment process for tech roles, including Algorithm developers and other tech positions
- Engage our recruitment pipelines by creatively sourcing talents through various channels and social media platforms
- Assess candidate's qualifications and personality to match position requirements and company culture, including job postings, screening resumes, and phone interviews
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders, provide guidance and serve as a focal point for recruitment issues under your responsibility
- Work closely with the hiring managers to understand their needs- advise and determine the most accurate candidate profile and the right sourcing strategy
- Provide a fantastic candidate experience throughout the hiring process
- Report directly to our VP HR Manager and work closely with the management team
- Be part of the HR team, take a significant part in multiple HR domains and initiatives, contribute ideas, improve current processes and constantly think in a creative and out-of-the-box way
- Operationally involved in our HR processes and projects as needed, such as welfare activities and support admin procedures
- Ability to prioritize in a very dynamic environment
- Ability to work independently and own the process E2E while also collaborating with teammates and different stakeholders
- Fast learning ability
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Resourceful, Agile, Data-driven, and committed team player, with great communication skills
Who We Are:
Autobrains is a fast-growing start-up in the heart of Tel-Aviv, with a ground-breaking approach to unsupervised learning and signature-based data representation that is set to disrupt the next generation of vehicles and mobility.
At Autobrains, you will face never-ending intellectual challenges as we redefine AI for scalable autonomous platforms and products to forever change driving and make the roads a safer place for all. You will work with bright and talented people in an environment where professional and personal development is a top priority.
- 2+ years of experience recruiting Algorithm developers and other technical roles
- Proven sourcing experience using different resources and tools
- Strong understanding of technical roles, not afraid do dive-deep into technical aspects of the role to gain a comprehensive understanding of the position's requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Behavioral Science or similar
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English & Hebrew
- Experience working and recruiting globally - a big advantage
- Experienced working with an ATS (Preferable - Comeet) - an advantage