Hibob was founded to modernize HR tech. Hibob's intuitive and data-driven platform, bob, was built for the way people work today: globally, remotely, and collaboratively.Since its launch in late 2015, bob has achieved consecutive triple-digit year-over-year growth, and become the HRIS of choice for more than 1,000 modern, midsize and multinational companies who understand that a powerful, agile HR tech suite is mission-critical and a key driver of organizational success. Fast-growing companies across the globe such as Monzo, Happy Socks, Gong, Fiverr, and Vayne.
● Disruptive SaaS Organisation
● Series C funded $274 M
● Offices in New York, London, Tel-Aviv, Amsterdamand Australia
About youWe're looking for a talent acquisition specialist to help us grow. You will join a team of professionals and be part of a meaningful product aiming to engage people, improve and power companies' culture. You'll be responsible for accomplishing results through the execution and delivery of an end-to-end, full-cycle recruitment process for a wide range of roles including Engineering profiles.A significant portion of your efforts will be focused on recruitment marketing and sourcing while determining innovative ways to attract and engage top talent as we continue to grow. The ideal candidate will have experience and an interest in marketing and digital recruiting techniques and campaigns.
What will you do?
- Work as part of Hibob’s dream people team
- Work in a fast-growing, constantly changing environment, where you will be viewed as a true partner to the business
- Responsible for the whole recruitment process, from candidate sourcing through to the offer stage
- Delivering great candidate experience throughout the process
- Play an active part in building our employer brand in IL
- Share market insights and use analytics to track progress and influence recruiting processes and direction
- Search and headhunt for a wide range of roles using different talent acquisition tools and techniques
- Represent our brand externally, making sure you tell our story and vision!
- Partner with hiring managers
- Provide insights to stakeholders on the market and advise on how to attract the best talent to Hibob.
- Initiate innovative ideas on how we may be able to organize our own events and attend events to promote our brand
- 3+ years of recruiting experience working for a fast-paced, hyper-growthtech startup
- You are marketing savvy, with experience integrating and executing marketing plans into our recruiting strategy
- You have the know-how to come up with creative sourcing techniques to attract the right talent and know your way around different sourcing tools like LinkedIn Recruiter, Hiretual and more.
- Proven experience in delivering full-cycle / end to end recruiting, you should be confident in slotting into a high performing team
- Demonstrated and proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple requisitions/roles with an extremely high standard of accuracy and precision
- A keen interest in staying in the know in the Tech industry, adopting new recruitment and other HRTech tools.
- Demonstrable experience in Talent Acquisition for awide range of role types across Europe including deep networks in the sales / commercial space.
- Be exceptionally client-focused, partnering with both our business leaders, hiring managers and external candidates to deliver a first-class experience for all stakeholders
- Demonstrate curiosity and learning agility to develop a strong knowledge of our business, products and services
- You must possess a global mindset and experience recruiting internationally with proven success is highly desirable
- Demonstrable experience recruiting within an ever-changing and fast-paced working environment.
- BA/BS in a business or related field is strongly preferred