- Published: August 31, 2021
Fyber is hiring a Talent Acquisition Specialist who will provide a full range of recruiting services from sourcing to the recruitment of diverse candidates. The incumbent will align with the key leadership team to understand recruitment needs and collaborate with leaders, HR, and Global Talent Management colleagues to translate those needs into talent acquisition strategies. The successful candidate will be a strong consultant able to influence talent acquisition strategies through their deep subject matter expertise and knowledge of external talent markets to inform staffing decisions
- Focusing on recruiting the most suitable talents for our various teams
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment process for our growing teams and create a great candidate experience through every touchpoint throughout the recruitment process
- Sourcing candidates via multiple sourcing channels and maintaining a strong pipeline of talent
- Establishing open communication with hiring managers and serving as an advisor and partner - determining recruiting needs, assessing talent availability in the internal and external talent markets, and developing recruiting plans and strategies.
- Developing and maintaining effective recruiting networks to source diverse candidates through multiple channels (i.e., social media, college and job fair recruiting, conference attendance, etc)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent post-secondary degree
- 2-3 years of sourcing/recruiting experience
- 2+ years experience as a recruiter for technical roles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience with sourcing and building pipelines
- Experience with in-depth behavioral interviews - an advantage
- Experience with global positions - an advantage
- Strong communication skills (verbal/written)
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Ability to multitask and work in a stressed, dynamic environment
- Team player
Fyber, part of Digital Turbine’s independent Mobile Growth Platform, develops innovative ad monetization solutions trusted by top mobile game and app publishers. Fyber’s product suite - FairBid mediation, Fyber Marketplace, and Offer Wall Edge, were built with performance, scale and transparency in mind. Our products offer publishers a trusted, unconflicted alternative that drives superior results by creating an optimal connection between mobile audiences, top global brands and mobile-first advertisers across over 40Bn daily ad opportunities. For additional information, visit www.fyber.com and www.digitalturbine.com.
Join a friendly, culturally diverse team where people live values like resilience, proactiveness & courage, commitment & care, customer-centric, and accountability.
Missing a required skill but still think this is a perfect job for you? Don’t hesitate - tell us why you are a great fit anyway!
*Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team regardless of your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.