Namogoo is hiring an experienced Global Talent Acquisition Specialist to drive the growth of our Sales and Marketing organization in the U.S. Our people are a key driver of our success, so you will play a key role in attracting, developing and retaining the best talent.
Namogoo’s Digital Journey Continuity platform gives back control of the customer journey, by uncovering and preventing all the hidden factors interacting with eCommerce visitors — ensuring their experience ends exactly as they initially intended. Namogoo is trusted by more than 250 leading global retailers, including Asics, Samsonite, Office Depot, Teva and more, to keep their customer journeys flowing hesitation-free, right to their intended destinations.
What You'll Do
- Lead strategic growth for the Namogoo Go To Market (Sales, Customer Success, Marketing) organization.
- Be part of a strong talent acquisition team, accustomed to 50% growth in workforce year over year.
- Partner with leadership on building and scaling an organization that values candor, transparency, professionalism and constant learning.
- Develop the local recruitment strategy and work on processes defining KPIs, measurements and best practices according to organizational needs.
- Increase channels and awareness about Namogoo locally.
- Build and expand on the existing employer branding strategy, partnering with the Global Employer Branding team.
Since the company was founded in 2014, we have established good relationships with customers from all over the world and realized a win-win result. Our company and all the staff are committed to providing better value and services to fulfill the needs of each and every customer. We persist in the value of “Collaboration, Excellence, Trust and Passion” and “Customer First” all the time. That is our momentum of going forward and the key to success. When it comes to our success, it is all about people, people, people!
You will be part of a dynamic team and have the privilege to work for a company that is building the infrastructure of the future. We offer a competitive compensation package, which includes: comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, generous PTO, happy hours, parties, and events to insert joy into the workflow, and most importantly, great people, a growing market and a real opportunity for success.
- 2+ years of experience in recruiting at scale at a hyper growth start-up.
- Native English speaker-MUST.
- Experience with out-of-the-box recruiting tools and techniques.
- You are a strong partner and collaborate with business leaders and employer marketing.
- Recruiting experience from an agency- advantage.
- Can do approach and constantly breaking barriers in recruitment.
- Deep understanding of data driven recruiting and strong candidate-centric recruiting approach.
- Independent and fast-learner.
- Passionate and drive for building winning teams.
- Knowledge and experience in best interviewing practices.
- Willingness to work some evenings.