- Published: September 14, 2021
Intuition Robotics creates empathetic digital companions™ that positively impact people's lives. Using proprietary cognitive AI technology, as well as unique know-how, digital companions establish long-term relationships between people and technology, unlocking unprecedented engagement levels. Our goal is to use this breakthrough technology to help people live better, starting with older adults. The company was founded in 2016 and is based in Israel with offices in San Francisco, Atlanta, and Greece. Intuition Robotics' investors include Toyota Ventures, Samsung NEXT, iRobot, and Venture Capital firms from California, Israel, Japan, and China. The company's first product, ElliQ®, is an award-winning proactive social robot for older adults. ElliQ is aimed at keeping older adults healthy, active, and independent at home, bridging the gap between them and their healthcare providers. ElliQ won the New Product and Technology Awards Aging Award 2020, AI Breakthrough Award (2020 and 2018), CES Best of Innovation Award 2018, and more.
We are looking for a motivated and talented Talent Acquisition Partner to join our HR team. You will be responsible for the end-to-end recruiting processes and will play a leading role in identifying and creatively engaging top talent. You’ll get the opportunity to make an impact on our success and enable our growth by hiring excellent people and being the ambassador of the company.
- Manage the full recruitment life-cycle for multiple open positions
- Collaborate with hiring managers to develop creative and practical strategies for finding the best candidates in the industry.
- Source and engage candidates, using strategic, creative, and innovative sourcing approaches leveraging multiple channels
- Think outside the box and be creative to always find new channels and sources
- Ensure the best candidate experience
- Monitor and analyze the recruitment data as part of the day-to-day hiring decisions and result measurement.
- +2 years recruitment experience from start-up or tech companies or experience from the corporate recruiting environment
- Proven background in using innovative research and proactive sourcing meth
- Experience in recruiting for R&D positions - A Must
- Strong diagnostic skills, experience in HR interviews
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to manage projects and simultaneously prioritize the talent acquisition flow in an environment with competing demands.
- Ability to multi-task and handle many requirements simultaneously
- Experience working in a hyper-growth company – advantage
- Excellent communication skills, energetic, motivated, team player & 'Can Do' approach
- Fluent in English
- B.A in Social Science/Behavioural Science or equivalent - advantage