- Published: September 12, 2021
As part of the HR team, you will have direct impact on Arbox’s DNA and support our growth by recruiting amazing talent!
You will be responsible for hiring strong candidates in various teams across the company. If recruiting is your passion we are definitely looking for you!
What your Arbox day will look like:
- Lead E2E recruitment processes including, posting, sourcing, screening, interviewing, and evaluating
- Use best sourcing practices to find top talent and establish relationships with leading candidates.
- Identify passive job seekers using a full range of recruitment tactics and resources
- Strategically network at all levels and foster long term relationships within the organization
- Build and foster long-term relationships with external agencies and head hunters.
- Contribute to the development of innovative practices in the recruitment process,
- Creating an amazing candidate experience and ensuring that we execute our recruiting strategy
- Serve as the primary point of contact for candidates in the hiring process
- +1 Year of experience in a similar tech recruiting role preferably from a fast-growing Startup company or an agency
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multitask and prioritize tasks.
- A positive, proactive, independent quick thinker who is solution-focused..
- People and service-oriented with a “can do” approach.
- A creative soul with excellent communication skills
- Analytical and data-driven.
- Fluent in English.
- Working with Comeet - advantage
- Bring your Spark 🙂