- Published: July 18, 2021
Riverside is building the next generation of tools for communicating with video and audio. We are a team of 25 (planning to double in 2021) — with the backing of some of the world’s greatest investors (Oren Zeev, Alexis Ohanian). Riverside HQ is in Tel Aviv.
Riverside is the special company that’s in possession of both product-market fit and the raw materials (passionate user community, great product, large market) for growth, but is still early enough that each new employee has a measurable influence on the direction of the company.
As a small startup, Riverside relies on employees who thrive in an environment where they are regularly called upon to translate high-level goals into day-to-day priorities and are regularly presented with technical and business challenges that extend beyond their comfort zone.
We are looking for a talent acquisition magician, who will take a meaningful part in our hyper-growth company. We are building an amazing team to make our vision come true and you can help us make it happen.
If you are excited about being there from the very beginning and make an impact, you belong with us!
- Advise and partner closely with hiring managers.
- Be responsible for the recruitment process of positions in Israel and globally.
- Creatively build a pipeline of the best talent in the most competitive market
- Manage the full recruitment process for multiple roles, from interviews to the feedback stage.
- Create a smooth and respectful candidate experience.
- Be involved in HR initiatives and processes as a part of our small active HR team
- Be an ambassador for our culture and Play a major role in achieving the company’s growth goals!
- Energetic and Smiling People Person with great communication skills - MUST
- Minimum 4 years of Proven experience as a recruiter/source/head hunter in a Startup environment - MUST
- A high level of English and Hebrew is a MUST.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Experience with technical recruitments and hiring processes
- Passion for recruitment and HR