- Published: October 18, 2021
Riverside is building the next generation of tools for communicating with video and audio. We are a team of 40 (planning to double in 2021!!!)—backed by some incredible investors (including Oren Zeev and Reddit CEO Alexis Ohanian). Riverside’s HQ is located in central Tel Aviv.
As a small startup, Riverside relies on employees who thrive in an environment where they are regularly called upon to translate high-level goals into day-to-day priorities and are regularly presented with technical and business challenges that extend beyond their comfort zone.
We are looking for a talent acquisition magician, who will take a meaningful part in our hyper-growth company. We invest a LOT of consideration into hiring, and your role’s responsibilities will have a huge impact on helping us build an amazing team to make our vision come true!
If you are excited about being there from the very beginning, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and want to make an impact, you belong with us!
- Talent Sourcing, Active hunting for multiple positions
- Be responsible for the recruitment process of positions in Israel and globally
- Manage the full recruitment process for multiple roles, from interviews to onboarding new hires
- Create a smooth and respectful candidate experience
- Advise and partner closely with hiring managers
- Be involved in HR initiatives and processes as a part of our small yet mighty HR team
- Be an ambassador for our culture and play a major role in achieving the company’s growth goals!
- Energetic and smiling people’s person with great communication skills - MUST
- Passion for recruitment and HR - MUST
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a recruiter/sourcer/head hunter - MUST
- A high level of English and Hebrew - MUST
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask
- Experience with technical recruitments - a big advantage