This is us
Artlist is a leading creative technology company offering content creators worldwide over 860K high-quality digital assets with a revolutionary, global license that covers every video project, as well as powerful video and image editing software.
Empowering people to tell stories through video, Artlist offers 4 products:
Artlist.io, a royalty-free music and SFX platform;
Artgrid.io, a curated stock footage platform;
MotionArray.com, an all-in-one marketplace for creators including video templates, presets, music, SFX, stock footage, motion graphics and stock photos;
and FXhome, a cutting-edge video, VFX and image editing software.
Artlist works with a growing team of contributors across the globe, updating its catalogs daily with fresh content while preserving a consistently high level of quality across its media and platforms.
Since its foundation in 2016, Artlist has revolutionized the industry by offering subscription-based products paired with an unmatched license, and is now on a path to becoming the ultimate 360° solution for content creators. Among Artlist’s 16M clients are Google, Apple, Nike, Coca-Cola, Ikea, Mercedes, Samsung, Netflix, Dior and many more.
We’re seeking a full-time Talent acquisition manager to join our vibrant HR Team in Tel Aviv!If you're passionate about talent, and looking to work in not just another hi-tech company, Artlist is the place for you!
Wake up for this:
- Build and lead a team of recruiters
- Provide meaningful metrics on the status of Talent Acquisition and market conditions to hiring managers, business leaders, and recruiters
- Build a TA organization that uses data to improve quality, efficiency, candidate experience continuously, and derive critical talent insights
- Lead strategic growth
- Develop the local recruitment strategy and work on processes defining KPIs, measurements and best practices according to organizational needs.
- 8 years of experience and at least 2 years experience leading a team
- Proven success building recruiting teams with direct hands-on experience
- Strong partner and collaborate with business leaders
- Can do approach and positive, happy energies
- Deep understanding of data driven recruiting and strong candidate-centric recruiting approach.
- Independent and fast-learner.
- Passionate and drive for building winning teams.
- Resilience and forward-thinking approach