PayEm is an innovative Fintech startup, backed by the top venture capitalist in Israel & the US. Our product disrupts organizational finance by providing the first SaaS for both Procurement & Finance teams.
At PayEm we believe that talents are our most valued asset and as such, hiring the right people is one of our most strategic missions. As a Talent Acquisition Director, you will develop and drive a wide Talent Acquisition strategy focused on all facets of planning, sourcing, recruiting, and pipeline development to enable a diverse high-performance culture. You will be a true trusted partner to our leadership and hiring managers, provide advice and guidance in all aspects of Talent Acquisition efforts and help us build excellent teams and cultivate our unique culture.
About The Role:
- Have a full ownership for managing E2E hiring process
- Develop and execute on a strategic talent acquisition plan to attract top industry talent.
- Be a strategic partner to all hiring managers and leaders to establish a long term recruiting strategy
- Build and maintain our candidate experience
- Coach, mentor, and lead the Recruiting Team
- Analyze recruitment data and identify relevant metrics to constantly improve our effectiveness
- Support employer branding and PR efforts
- Love recruitment and see it as a significant and strategic profession!
- 8+ years of recruiting experience within high-growth, innovative, tech global organizations
- You are driven by making the best matches between amazing candidates and fantastic career opportunities
- You have experience as Talent Acquisition Manager who led a global recruiting function in a product oriented startup company
- You have experience in-depth behavioral interviews - keeping our DNA
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- People management skills - experience in leading a team, even for a short while
- People person, great teamwork, responsive, communicative, builder
- You know how to build pipelines for various roles and are great at sourcing