- Published: July 15, 2021
We are Cognyte (formerly a Verint company), the global leader in security analytics software, and we are looking for an exceptional and passionate talent acquisition coordinator to join our People team in Herzliya.
If you want to apply your expertise and well-honed skills in administration, recruitment and:
- are driven by curiosity,
- thrive on solving the most complex security challenges, and
- want a unique opportunity to grow and contribute
- in an exciting and rewarding environment
then we want to meet you!
- Assisting with end- to-end recruitment processes: Source candidates, CV screening, phone interviews and writing job descriptions
- Working with many interfaces, candidates and hiring managers
- Providing candidate pipelines that lead to successful placement within business units
- Leveraging social media platforms and tools in driving candidate/employment brand awareness
- Tracking recruiting activities and providing the candidate’s status on a regular basis
- Working in a team environment and independently as required
- Contributing to the overall operations and to the achievement of departmental goals
Your tool box
- A Bachelor’s degree student. Preferred psychology/social sciences/human resources
- Available to work 4-5 days a week - Sunday availability is a must
- Organizing and coordinating skills
- Ability to work under pressure with many tasks and goals
- Great interpersonal skills
- Knowledge in social media tools
- Experience in R&D recruiting – a big advantage
- English at a high level – a must!
Why Cognyte is your perfect match
We’re a values-driven business with a strong passion for innovation that makes a meaningful impact on the world around us. We are calling out to YOU - the curious minds of the world, who are looking to break new ground and bring innovative ideas to life.
If this describes you, we could be your perfect match!
Curious? Apply now.