Camilyo is looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join us- for a temporary position (Maternity leave replacement)You will lead all recruitment processes parallel to being a part of the HR team including involvement in HR processes, take an actual part in welfare plans, work with managers to facilitate their growth plan and interact with employees and contractors overseas.
A full-time challenging position from our Ramat- Ha’hayal offices.
· Proven experience as a Talent Acquisition in a High-Tech / Start-Up company.
· Proven experience in recruiting tech positions.
· Experience with reporting techniques, and software collaboration tools.
· Experience with executing HR plans - advantage· Independent, comfortable with a fast-paced startup environment.
· Can-do approach, great interpersonal skills, self motivated, team player, creative with positive approach.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Hebrew and English