- Part of the ATE & Infrastructure team
- Technical characterization for test equipment and RF calibration
- Help in the transition of new production setups from development to serial-production
- Lead and execute factory, lab and field tests
- Support and perform ATE process
- Coordination between R&D , Project managers , subcontractors and Factory
- Practical engineer in electronics – mandatory
- B.S.C in electrical engineering – advantage
- Familiarity with RF systems - a major advantage
- Proven experience with multidisciplinary system involving SW and HW
- Experience with RF test equipment(Network Analyzer, Spectrum, Signal Generator) and hands on.
- Experience with RADAR systems – advantage
- Ability to lead projects/process
- Phyton, LabVIEW – advantage
- good interpersonal skills, high motivation.
- Good English