- Published: November 22, 2021
We are Cognyte (formerly a Verint company), the global leader in security analytics software, and we are looking for an exceptional and motivated Site Reliability Engineer to join our Systems Engineering & SRE group in Herzliya HQ.
The SE & SRE groups are part of our Global Customer Organization and play a central and significant role in the most challenging projects and technical activities. The Systems Reliability Engineer creates a valuable impact on project implementation and stabilization processes of high scale production systems, by automating tasks and executing very complex technical solutions at customer sites worldwide.
If you want to apply your expertise and well-honed skills in cutting-edge technologies, automation, and production systems reliability, and:
are driven by curiosity,
thrive on solving the most complex security challenges, and
want a unique opportunity to grow and contribute
in an exciting and rewarding environment
then we want to meet you!
- Working on data-driven projects with multiple on-prem environments that combine cutting-edge technologies, together with interesting products that are making a real impact
- Working hands-on within a vast spectrum of technologies and product application features
- Performing root cause analysis for complex failures / stability issues and offer modern solutions
- Minimizing deployments and engineering activity efforts through automation
- Mitigating production issues and building preventative solutions
- Working closely with sites and customers and participating in site activities
- Appling routines to improve production services reliability
- Optimizing infrastructure deployments, software installation and stabilization processes at scale
- Being part of the effort to bring SRE culture and best practices
- 3+ years’ as DevOps/SRE/Integration engineer with passion for technology and strong motivation to build highly reliable solutions
- Sharp and tenacious troubleshooting skills: There’s nothing you can’t fix
- 3+ years’ hands-on experience automating, and optimizing mission-critical systems
- High proficiency in scripting – Shell scripts and Python preferred, Ansible, Rundeck/Jenkins
- High proficiency with Linux and containerized environments (Kubernetes and Docker)
- Ability to quickly grasp new technologies, prioritize and multitask
- In-depth technical understanding of monitoring, cyber security, and IP networks
- Excellent customer facing communication and presentation skills in English
- Willingness to travel to customer’s premises
Can do approach
Why Cognyte is your perfect match
We’re a values-driven business with a strong passion for innovation that makes a meaningful impact on the world around us. We are calling out to YOU - the curious minds of the world, who are looking to break new ground and bring innovative ideas to life.
If this describes you, we could be your perfect match!
Curious? Apply now.