- Published: May 13, 2021
Our Company is where we transform vision into reality. It's where ideas become technologies, and cutting-edge technologies become solutions for animal care and management.
We support farmers by providing real-time actionable information to help them manage their herds. It provides pet owners with smart devices and data that give them a better understanding of their pets’ activity and health needs, enriching relationships. It helps conservationists safeguard natural environments and wildlife.
Leveraging decades of Technological Research & Development experience across many markets, technologies and species, along with development environments and Quality Assurance procedures, we're always inventing new ways to look after the health and well-being of animals. Our decades of experience keep us ahead of the curve by leveraging advanced Technological Solutions from enhancing the precious bond between people and their pets, to advancing animal healthcare and wildlife preservation.
As System Integration Engineer you will lead the integration and testing efforts for a wide range of connected products, implementing automation and creating setup with electronics and test tools, while working inside a demanding and diverse eco system.
Position requires the ability to develop automation (mostly python), lead technical investigations of complex system issues as well as creative problem solving and hands on approach.
· BSC in Electrical engineering or Computer science, or higher
· Minimum 3 years of experience in testing / automation
· Good communication in pursuing development and investigation efforts.
· Experience in programming languages (such as Python, Bash, Shell, TCL)
· Experience in test plan definitions and test design documents.
· Ability to understand IoT complex systems including RF communication and HW interfaces
· Excellent technical comprehension when approaching new terms and concepts.
· Experience with Linux environment
· Coding capabilities (C/C#/Java/Python)
· Experience with RF communication technologies (BLE, WiFi, LTE-M etc)
· Knowledge in backend systems and serverless solutions
· Ability to focus on what's important.
· Problem solver with a “Can-do” attitude.
· Strong desire for learning and innovation.
· “hands-on” approach.
· Excellent team player.
· Good verbal & written communication Skill