RAFT Technologies has developed & deployed a wireless ultra-low latency, transcontinental communications system, and Delivering data between exchange co-locations at the speed of light.
Geared for financial markets, particularly HFT algo trading firms, who understand that getting there first, is everything.
RAFT is a groundbreaking, up-and-coming, high-tech company on a route to change the World of Algo-trading forever. Raft Technologies is a promising and innovative start-up with a highly qualified and skilled team of experts.
This is an opportunity for YOU to join our cutting-edge, intriguing field.
If you are a fast learner, a team player, and have great technical skills. If you have a lifelong passion for technology and are excited by the thought of being part of a flourishing Start-up, you have reached the right place.
- Participate in the definition and design the new modem for Raft’s roadmap
- Deep dive into the certification process with the FCC.
- Deep dive into both low-level and system-level modules.
- Managing tasks or sub-team on short- and long-term activities
- +5 years’ experience in multidisciplinary systems, both HW and SW
- Experience in Lab work (such as Debug, communication measurement equipment)
- Experience in radio system certification process including labs, CE, FCC, etc.
- Experience in defining, designing, developing, and testing of multidisciplinary systems from requirements to final testing and certification
- Experience in writing system requirements documents
- Background in communication and networking
- Background in RF design
- Background in board design (digital, analog)
- Fluent in English
- Availability to fly abroad
- Experienced with the Federal Communications Commission
- B.Sc./M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering from leading universities with an emphasis on signal-processing/communication/RF background.