As a global, multi-national company, we would like to ask that you please submit your resume in English.
Have we got a job for you?!
Build Your Career | Have Fun | Make a Difference
Payoneer systems are composed of multiple WEB applications, relying on a strong backbone of payment processing and fraud, risk and cyber prevention – all operated in high-complexity and high scale. Payoneer’s technology division (R&D, IT, Data, Architecture) is composed of over 20 teams. Development starts with .NET WEB environment (C#, SQL-Server, IIS, TFS), and incorporates technologies as React for UI, NoSQL (Hadoop on Cloudera stacks) and both Azure and AWS cloud toolsets. Each development team is operating in SCRUM methodology.
We are looking for an Architect to join our Architecture group and lead several cross organizational projects.
What’s the jobs?
Drive new technologies and frameworks extending capacity & effectiveness of teams, capacity & scalability of the product, in both server and client sideBe involved in all key technology and methodological aspects of development and testingTake active role in key product enhancements, per product-management and stake holder’s requirements, and select the right development solutions to address the requirements in terms of functionality, reliability, testability and scalability.
- BSc in Computer Science (or equivalent) – preferred higher educational background
- At least 8 years software development experience, at least 2 years’ experience as architect in WEB, SaaS environment
- Experience in high-capacity and high-reliability products (Preferably .Net), with understanding of system and component performance – - N+1, multi-threading and more
- Experience with RDBMS and ORM (SQL Server, EF, etc.)
- Experience with no-SQL technologies and patterns (Redis, Elastic, Mongo)
- Experience with SCRUM
- Experience with micro-services, orchestration
- Great understanding of how the web works (NLB, HTTP, etc.) and secure code practices
- Experience delivering systems operated globally
- Strong attendance to business needs and converting them to working and effective products
- Ability to adapt to various technologies and research new concepts
- A true team player, capable to hold and drive a vision on one hand and buy in to it on the other hand
- Pro-active attitude and doing what it takes to get the job done
- Connected and updated in the latest & greatest of technology
- A Passion for technology!
Not a must but a great advantage
- Experience with CI/CD or at least testing-automation
- Experience with BigData and Hadoop stacks (Spark ,Kafka, Kudu, Impala, HBase, Nifi)