- Published: December 10, 2021
Riskified empowers merchants and shoppers to realize the full potential of eCommerce by making it safe, accessible, and frictionless. Our global team helps the world’s most-innovative eCommerce merchants eliminate risk and uncertainty from their business. Merchants integrate Riskified’s machine learning platform to create trusted customer relationships, driving higher sales while reducing costs. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for global brands and fast-growing businesses across industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, Gucci, and many more. As of July 29th, 2021, Riskified has begun trading on NYSE under the ticker RSKD.
About the Role
- We are looking for a service-oriented IT professional with strong communication skills, detailed knowledge of best practice processes, and an excellent technical understanding of IT in a Mac environment.
- In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that our information technology systems function smoothly and securely to support the company as a whole. We will look to you to head the overall planning, organizing, and execution of all IT functions globally. In addition, you will provide support and maintenance for existing applications and develop new technical solutions.
What You'll Be Doing
- Daily administration and support of Riskified IT Systems, including but not limited to: endpoint management systems, cloud applications, identity and profile management, device configuration management, and application packaging/deployment
- Design and maintain Riskified’s network architecture
- Create architectural and design solutions to deploy and implement in IT infrastructure
- Log and track identified system incidents, problems, and changes through resolution
Provide support for G Suite and Okta environments
- Coordinate onboarding and off-boarding for employees and contractors, and work across departments to improve processes
- Continuously improve the IT Help Desk and reduce the time to resolution of requests
- Ensure that our workplace tech is always “up and running”— Network, Wifi, Internet Access, Zoom Rooms, Room Scheduling, Dashboards, etc
- At least 4 years of hands-on work experience in IT, preferably supporting a startup environment
- Strong knowledge of G-Suite (Gmail, Calendar, Docs, etc.)
- Strong networking fundamentals including Routers, Switches, Firewalls, VPN’s etc.
- Experience managing and supporting a Wifi network environment
- High-level troubleshooting abilities
- Experience managing a Mac environment with a strong understanding of MacOS
- Hands-on experience with MDM/MAM solutions e.g. JAMF, Airwatch, etc.
- Scripting knowledge (Python, Bash, Powershell, Etc.)
- A MCSA/ MCSE / MCITP / CCNA (or proven equivalent knowledge)
- Experience with identity and authentication systems, such as Okta, OneLogin, or other IDP’s
- Experience with endpoint security tools
- Fluent verbal and written English
- Experience with Cisco Meraki and Palo Alto - an advantage
- Experience with public clouds (AWS) - an advantage
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic tech company with 650+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Our Tel Aviv team is currently working remotely. If anyone prefers to work in our office, we’re happy to offer an option to do so safely.
When the situation improves, we’re looking forward to adapting a hybrid of remote and in-office work for all our team members. We’ll be moving to a new space in TLV - check it out here!
We’re growing at a rapid rate and have transitioned our interviews to Zoom.
Some of our Tel Aviv Benefits & Perks:
Equity for all employees, Keren Hishtalmut, pension
Private medical insurance, extra time off for parents and caregivers
Commuter and parking benefits
Team events, fully-stocked kitchen, lunch stipend, happy hours, birthday celebrations, yoga, pilates, basketball, soccer
Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact
Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!