- Published: September 4, 2021
Atera is a SaaS B2B company in the IT space, located in the heart of Tel Aviv. Our IT systems power our robust remote IT management platform for our global customer base. To ensure best-in-class service and efficiency at all times, we’re looking for an experienced System administrator to build configure and manage internal systems on-premises and in the cloud. You will be part of the team that owns network, servers and cloud applications that allow the organization to run.
Apply if you have:
Excellent technical capabilities and excel at solving complex problems. An outstanding system administrator should be able to ensure smooth, secure, and consistent technical operations within our organization. Our ideal candidate will manage networks, development infrastructure, and disaster recovery systems while consistently implementing organizational IT best practices. We take IT seriously and expect that our system administrator will keep all internal IT assets, infrastructure, and networks secure at all times.
- 3-5 years of proven experience as System Admin
- Hands-on experience with Internet protocols, firewalls, packet capture and analysis, SSH, TLS/SSL, web servers, application servers, database security, patch management and updates
- Strong knowledge of networks and network typologies and protocols
- Experience with endpoint security software
- Self-Motivated, possessing a high sense of urgency and high level of integrity
- Problem Solving - must be able to provide technical solutions to a wide range of complex difficult problems
- Managing Office 365 and Azure AD
- Advanced proficiency in written and spoken English