- Published: July 1, 2021
Playtika Holding Corp. is a leading mobile gaming company and monetization platform with over 35 million monthly active users across a portfolio of game titles. Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has over 3,700 employees in 19 offices worldwide including Tel-Aviv, London, Berlin, Vienna, Helsinki, Montreal, Chicago, Las Vegas, Santa Monica, Newport Beach, Sydney, Kiev, Bucharest, Minsk, Dnepr, and Vinnitsa.
Playtika is looking for a System Administrator to join us!
- Maintain and improve the company’s systems infrastructure while focusing on security
- Provide professional service for colleagues and customers.
- Supporting 24x7 business critical systems which are hosted in several geo locations
- Work on complex and escalated support issues.
- Working in a fast and dynamic environment.
- At least 5 years of proven relevant experience as an IT/Sys Admin – a must. · Hands-on experience with integration and maintenance of enterprise Security solutions – a must.
- Experience and knowledge with Office 365, Azure AD and Microsoft security features.
- Experience working with cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience with Networking design and configuration.
- Experience with scripting languages. (PowerShell, python, Bash).
- Experience in maintaining VMware infrastructure.
- Service oriented with good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Working with global and remote teams – advantage.
- Well organized with high attention to details.
- Ability to learn and implement new technologies.
- Wiling to be available 24/7, including weekends as needed.