- Published: September 24, 2021
Lusha is growing and we are looking for an experienced system administrator to join our team. If you are a pro at providing customer service, solving IT issues, you are a team player, have deep knowledge in cloud, network and apps, take ownership on what you do and eager to create an impact - continue reading cause this may very well be what you are looking for!
What will you be doing?
As a system administrator you will be working within the IT team, to configure, install, set & fix corporate systems to our employees around the world. In your day-to-day, you will be responsible to support our employees with regards to hardware, software, endpoint protection, network and remote access etc.
- Be part of a team, and work independently.
- Work in a fast growing company.
- Provide best in class support to our employees.
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues.
- Manage office network setup, resolve problems and make improvements.
- Set up laptops for new employees.
- Integrate policies and systems to be compliant.
- Design and automate manual procedures.
- Document procedures.
- Support critical issues outside of business hours.
- Innovate by sharing new techniques or technologies you’ve learnt
- 4+ years of experience as a System Administrator
- Service oriented with strong communication skills.
- Experience in MacOS and Windows administration, including software installation, updates, troubleshooting, backup etc.
- Experience with SSO solutions. Okta - Advantage.
- Experience with MDM solutions. JAMF - Advantage
- Experience with Active Directory deployment, management and troubleshooting- Advantage.
- SaaS administration: G-suite, Slack, Zoom, BambooHR etc.).
- Experience in network switches and firewalls.
- Excellent English communication skills.
Nice to Have
- Experience with IaaS
- Experience with scripting languages
- Relevant certification (MCSA, MCITP, MCSE and etc) or a bachelor degree- Advantage
- Independent. You pick things up quickly and can execute independently from ideation to implementation.
- Results-driven. You have a can-do approach, a passion for learning new technologies, and a drive to exceed your goals.
- A team player. You will collaborate inside the team and across the other teams at Lusha.
- Learner. Bring innovation to the company by learning different technologies or techniques that can be applied.