* Team8 Portfolio Company
Sygnia is a top tier cyber technology and services company, providing high-end consulting and incident response support for organizations worldwide. Sygnia works with companies to proactively build their cyber resilience and to respond and defeat attacks within their networks. It is the trusted advisor and cyber security service provider of IT and security teams, senior managements, and boards of top organizations worldwide, including Fortune 100 companies.
The company draws on top talent from the ranks of elite military technology units and from across the cyber industry and has some of the world’s top talents in cyber security. Described by Forbes as a “cyber security delta force”, it applies technological supremacy, digital combat experience, data analytics and a business-driven mindset to cyber security, enabling organizations to excel in the age of cyber.
We are accelerating the development of our product, a game changing cyber analytics and response platform, and looking for a Senior Product Manager to help build Velocity - a category leading Extended Detection and Response (XDR) product.
The successful candidate should have vast experience in product management, including inbound and outbound interaction, strong technical background and outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Participating in developing and refining Velocity XDR products’ vision, strategy and execution
- Driving the product life cycle end to end: from concept to execution, including building the roadmap and roll out and daily activities
- Guiding development activities: working closely with R&D on product definition, requirements, wireframe, mockups, and prioritization
- Analyzing customer, market data and industry trends
- Maintaining constant overview of the competitive landscape
- Leading both inbound and outbound efforts – collaborating with Sales, Marketing and R&D teams as well as clients and partners in order to assure effective communication, alignment, balance of resources and delivery
- At least 5 years of product management experience. Advantage to experience in a startup company.
- High proficiency in product management role.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering fine-tuned software product to the market.
- Strong hands-on experience with UI/UX - a must.
- Experience in both inbound and outbound product management skills, including collaborating with global pre-sale, sales, service and support organizations.
- Strong technological background, ability to dive into technical details and communicate smoothly with developing teams.
- Experience in managing cyber security product and intimate familiarity with the cyber security domain (e.g. incident response, information security, managed detection and response) – a great advantage.
- Willing to travel abroad