* Team8 Portfolio Company
Sygnia is a top tier cyber technology and services company, providing consulting and incident response support for organizations worldwide. Sygnia works with companies to proactively build their cyber resilience and to respond and defeat attacks within their networks. It is the trusted advisor and cyber security service provider of IT and security teams, senior managements, and boards of top organizations worldwide, including Fortune 100 companies.
The company draws on top talent from the ranks of elite military technology units and from across the cyber industry and has some of the world’s top talents in cyber security. Described by Forbes as a “cyber security delta force”, it applies technological supremacy, digital combat experience, data analytics and a business-driven mind set to cyber security, enabling organizations to excel in the age of cyber.
Sygnia is looking for a Recovery and Incident Remediation Team Leader to lead a specialist team responsible for eradicating attacker from clients’ environments and implement critical security controls to build post-breach resilience against some of the most sophisticated threat actors out there.
- Lead a team of IT and security experts
- Lead Incident Response containment and remediation engagements with global organizations
- Design detailed remediation, containment and recovery plans for compromised environments
- Lead and support the execution of a coordinated recovery and remediation effort, including ransomware-related wide-scale restoration effort.
- Design and assist clients with rapid architecture enhancements to defend against identified threat actors’ tools, tactics and procedures.
- Guide and support clients (hands-on) with architecture enhancements and optimization to their security stack
- Create and present executive level deliverables and reports that effectively communicate remediation strategies and workstreams
- An adversarial mindset: At least 5+ years of technical, hands-on cybersecurity experience
- Managerial experience (at least 2 years as team leader)
- Technical expertise in at least three of the following areas:
- Prior experience as a lead system administrator or network engineer in an enterprise environment
- Thorough understanding of enterprise security controls in Active Directory / Windows environments
- Active Directory Trusts and Architectures
- Privileged Access Management best practices
- Windows and Unix endpoint hardening and security control enforcement
- Expertise in enforcing application whitelisting and host-based restrictions
- Implementation and enforcement of technologies such as Credential Guard and Device Guard
- Understanding of enterprise networking and knowledge of network segmentation strategies
- Implementation and management for both network and host-based firewall configurations
- Implementing logging configurations for network devices and Windows and Unix endpoints
- PowerShell scripting
- Extraordinary communication skills – including the ability to communicate effectively in a crisis mode at a global environment.
- Willingness to travel
- Consulting experience – an advantage