* Team8 Portfolio Company
Sygnia is a cyber technology and service company, providing high-end consulting and incident response support for organizations world wide. Sygnia works with companies to proactively build their cyber resilience and defeat attacks within their networks.
Sygnia has become the trusted advisor of executive managements and technology and security leaderships of leading companies in the US, Europe, APAC and LATAM, including Fortune 100 companies.
Sygnia applies “military grade” technological supremacy ,digital combat experience, data analytics and a business-driven mindset to cyber security, to enable organizations to excel in the age of cyber.
Sygnia is looking for Directors of Cyber Security Services for EMEA to Independently lead a set of clients in the region as part of the client leadership team.
- Develop long-term professional relationships and serve as the trusted advisor of industry leading multinational organizations
- Independently lead a set of clients in the region as part of the client leadership team, reporting to Regional VP of Cyber Security Services
- Generate new business opportunities and work with existing clients to drive additional engagements by attending events and client workshops, developing proposal and sales collateral, leading business development discussions and scoping engagements
- Maintain relationships with both client technical teams and leadership to anticipate client requirements, manage clients’ expectations in regard to Sygnia services
- Work closely with Sygnia’s engagement teams, develop and review deliverable reports. Lead and present status updates to a variety of audiences, including technical teams, CISOs, CIOs/CTOs and executive management
- Participate in internal capability building efforts, methodologies development and strategic discussions.
- Proven business development track record in generating and managing opportunities in the region
- A minimum of ten years of work experience with at least four years in strategic consulting and/or cybersecurity leadership role
- Strong client services orientation, with exceptional interpersonal and leadership skills and a demonstrated ability to gain the confidence and respect of clients and partners
- Highly pro-active, independent, hands-on, resourceful and creative, with a robust ability to deliver under circumstances of pressure, uncertainty and complexity
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Good analytical capabilities, with a high proficiency in strategic and abstract thinking, as well as attention to technical details
- Ability to work in a dynamic matrix organizational structure, with people across all levels in the company
- A positive, can-do attitude, and an ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing environments
- Academic degree in a relevant discipline a must
- The position may require considerable travel (~30%) within the region
- Information security certificate from industry leading organizations (e.g., CISSP, CISM, C-CISO,GSTRT) - an advantage
- Master’s degree - an advantage