* Team8 Portfolio Company
Sygnia is a top tier cyber technology and services company, providing consulting and incident response support for organizations worldwide, who is a portfolio company of Temasek. Sygnia works with companies to proactively build their cyber resilience and to respond and defeat attacks within their networks. It is the trusted advisor and cyber security service provider of IT and security teams, senior managements, and boards of top organizations worldwide, including Fortune 100 companies. Visit our web site: Sygnia.co
We are looking for an experienced Business applications specialist to join us, reporting to the IT Manager.
This is a significant role and therefore, best fit will be for an experienced Business applications specialist with first-hand experience and familiarity with Oracle NetSuite, flavored with great interpersonal skills, attention to details and service-oriented personality.
- Responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of corporate applications (e.g., Oracle NetSuite, HubSpot, Greenhouse, Monday)
- Troubleshoot errors, running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing impact of issues
- Enforce governance and compliance processes
- Promote implementation of security best practices standards
- Provide technical support for the corporate applications to employees
- Ensure the highest levels of customer service in a collaborative environment with a keen focus on helping people resolve issues and problems
- Manage and supervise business partners and vendors in the development and customization of the applications to the corporate requirements
- At least 3 years of Oracle NetSuite development and administration experience
- Profound understanding of business processes
- Ability to lead and manage projects
- Ability to diagnose and resolve technical issues
- Resourcefulness and quick-thinking nature to troubleshoot technical issues as they arise.
- Ability to deploy, configure, and support Windows operating systems on workstations and servers, and mobile devices.
- Tech savvy with working knowledge on:
- Windows 10 Windows server’s operating systems
- Microsoft 365 environment (e.g., Office365, Azure AD, Exchange Online, SharePoint, OneDrive)
- Cloud infrastructures (e.g., AWS, GCP, Azure)
- High proficiency in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Oracle NetSuite certifications – advantage
- Experience in network administration, system administration, SecOps, or help desk technician support – advantage.