LiveU is looking for a talented hands-on Technical Leader to join Liveu's R&D and lead a multidisciplinary development projects focused on cutting edge video distributing and routing technologies
Come and join the world’s leading provider of live IP video solutions. LiveU’s patented cellular bonding technology is used by the world’s top broadcasters (e.g. AP, BBC, CBS, CNN & Sky News) and leading sports organizations (e.g. FIA World Rally Championship, NBA, LaLiga 2|3). LiveU offers a complete range of portable devices for live video coverage together with cloud-based management and video distribution solutions.
We're looking for a motivated and innovative senior developer to join our growing team.
You will be working closely with cutting edge technologies in a fun, demanding and dynamic agile environment.
· Leading R&D projects with high involvement in the complete development life cycle, providing high quality end to end architecture solutions for distributed and embedded systems.
· Infrastructure and High level application development with exposure to low level layers.
· Versatile scope features: Networking routing and Video distribution over IP.
· Test driven development with emphasize on reusable clean code and architecture.
· Working in scrum multidisciplinary team comprised of development, QA, automation and system engineers.
· B.Sc. degree in Computer-Science or a related field from a known university or an equivalent practical experience from an elite IDF technological army units
· A Leader. Accountable and problem solver with at least 7 years of experience
· Over 3 years of experience in similar positions
· Extensive experience in multi-threading, distributed application development
· Extensive knowledge in one or more of the flowing languages: C++ / Java / C
· Extensive experience and understanding in OOP
· Experience in Linux development
· Experienced as a team leader
· Solid Test Driven Development experience
· Experienced with Extreme-Programming development
· Familiar with scrum project management methodologies
· Familiar with cloud high availability and scalability technologies
· Experienced/Familiar with video streaming technologies
· Experienced with Python coding
· Experience in networking (L3 and above)Cognitive and interpersonal skills
o Strong analytical skills and problem solver
o Leadership skills
o Effectively communicates in a dynamic and fast-paced team
o Excellent communication skills in both Hebrew and English
o Independent and fast learner