AutoBrains is an extremely fast-growing start-up company. Our unique approach of unsupervised learning and signature-based data representation is set to disrupt the automotive perception market.
In AutoBrains, you will face never-ending intellectual challenges as we redefine AI for ultra-scale autonomous platforms and products. You will work with great extremely talented people in an amazing environment where professional and personal development are a top priority.
- Develop applications for automotive processors and special-purpose hardware accelerators
- Create, set-up and visualize customer demonstrations over real vehicles
- Implement AutoBrains cutting edge innovative algorithms in an RT embedded system
- Take part in planning, designing and building AutoBrains’s development infrastructure, using state-of-the-art technologies.
- Dive into new and exciting technologies and programming languages.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science/Software Engineering/EE/other relevant field in a leading university or equivalent impressive work experience - Must
- M.Sc . in Computer Science/Software Engineering/EE/other relevant field or equivalent work - Advantage
- 5+ years of R&D experience in RT Embedded Software Programming – Must
- Team lead Hands-On experience – Significant Advantage
- Strong C/C++/Python experience – Must
- Computer Vision and/or Machine Learning experience - Advantage
- Development in Linux/RTOS Environments - Advantage
- Development in automotive SoCs - Advantage
- Enthusiastic superstar problem solver
- Eager to learn and work with new environments and technologies
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-sufficient, able to independently learn and drive tasks end-to-end