We are hiring a dedicated, self-motivated with excellent interpersonal skills SW Team Leader. In this position you involve design and implementation of high-level software solutions. Your team plays a vital role in enabling our products to run Machine Learning algorithms by building core technologies and platform solutions that are not only innovative, but industry-first.
In this role you will be responsible for taking user stories off a prioritized backlog, develop the story (both client side, server side, and sensor side), and write unit tests. You will be working on a multidisciplinary system that includes cameras and radars deployed in airports worldwide. There is command and control of the device as well as advanced algorithms to detect, recognize and report threats. The challenges are wide ranging from the lowest hardware level to the GUI and beyond.
· Be part of a diverse development team that includes software and algorithms running on both Windows and Linux:
· Recruit, guide and develop team members.
· Perform code review for team members code.
· Document processes and flows of the system (SW wise) and map component’s architecture and relationships.
· Complete stories from backlog in test driven development fashion
· Windows based (.NET / C#, SQL)
· 3+ years proven experience as a SW TL.
· Experience of leading an agile SW team of 4-5 SW developers and QA.
· 5+ years of hands-on software design and development.
· Ability to convert algorithm prototypes into C/C++ code.
· Good understanding of the windows server platform.
· Experienced person that can pick up new knowledge quickly.
· Proven experience in team management – a must
· Willingness to work non-routine hours.
· Willing to travel as needed.
· B.Sc/M.Sc. in Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical field from a leading university
· Experience in the aviation industry - an advantage
· Deep understanding of embedded systems architecture: CPU, Operating Systems and device drivers – advantage