Who we are:Who we are:
Allot is an established industry leader in network intelligence and security solutions for service providers and enterprises around the world.
We believe in giving our Tier-1 customers around the world real value by offering them cutting-edge solutions that make their networks smarter and their users more secure.
At Allot, you’ll have the opportunity to develop professionally and personally in a dynamic environment with like-minded people who always go the extra mile to succeed.What we’re looking for:A Software Team Leader wholead, manage, build and mentor a team of key C/C++ developers.This elite team will be responsible, end to end, to design, develop and troubleshoot new capabilities of the company core product.To add significantmembers of the company’s R&Dmanagementteam.
What you’ll do:
- Lead a coreof C/C++SW development team
- Recruit, and mentor team members
- Build, maintain, and prioritize the team's continuous engineering backlog
- Work in a collaborative and productive environment, have cross-department interfaces such as – System Architecture, Product Managers, and Solution Architects.
What you should have:
- 5+years of previous experience as aC/C++SW developer
- 1-2+ Managerial experience
- Great communications skills, both written and oral, in both English and Hebrew
- Vast experience with C/C++ in a Linux environment
- Excellent understanding of IP networking and protocols (L2-L4)
What would be great if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree ina relevant discipline (Computer Science, Electrical Engineering,etc).
- Scripting knowledge like -Bash, Python, Linux kernel
- Large-scalesystems design and execution
- Experience with packet processing software design and architecture
- Distributed algorithmsfamiliarity
- Experience with virtualization & containerizationtechnologies(Docker/K8s)
- Knowledge and previous experience with DPDK applications