SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems and revolutionary EV charger; by doing that, we are changing the way Electricity is being produced and consumed around the world.
The IoE group specializes in making SolarEdge devices smarter and more connected.
As a SW QA Engineer in IoE group you will, perform and analyze tests, with deep understanding of our testing environment and group software architecture. You will take a leading part of version deployment.
Excelling in this position requires highly self-motivated engineer, responsible and determined.
You will have the opportunity to be part of a growing team that is the key to our journey towards reliable and high-quality software.
What you'll be doing in this position:
- Responsible successful version tests before deployment
- Investigate system failures and malfunctions
- Log analysis
- Write test plans according to requirements and future investigation
- Perform manual test
- Run automated test
- Operate and maintain the lab systems
- Open bugs
- At least 3 years of experience in software quality assurance with strong QA process knowledge
- Proven experience in designing test plans and test cases
- Experience in Log analysis
- Familiar with CI/CD automation Pipeline
- Able to read and understand technical document
Advantages for this position:
- Experience in embedded system tests/validation.
- Knowledge of Linux and Linux tools
- Familiar with Git version-control system
- Responsible with organizational skills
- Team player who is comfortable operating in a fast and dynamic environment
- Pay attention for details, fast learner
- Highly self-motivated and Determined