SolarEdge is a global leader in smart energy solutions. We are changing the way electricity is being produced and consumed around the world and building a brighter, greener, and cleaner future.
Our products span from solar panel power optimizers through smart power inverters, revolutionary power storage, electrical vehicle chargers to electrical vehicle power trains.
By joining us, you’ll have the chance to be involved from the early stages of architecture, design & planning of our amazing products through development, testing, and delivering the future of energy worldwide.
- Part of a SW-SW integration team. The team is responsible for the integration of the different components of the SW (mobile, cloud, embedded, digital), by developing applicable infrastructure, developing automation tests, and performing some manual tests
- Reporting structure – reports to SW integration manager
- BSc. in computer science
- At least 3 years of Software development experience
- Experience with public cloud and cloud services
- Work experience in one of the following: automation development, automation infrastructure development, integration testing
- Optional requirements:
- Experience with multi-disciplinary companies (SW-HW)