Airspan is a US-based provider of ground-breaking, disruptive software and hardware for 5G networks and a pioneer in end-to-end Open RAN solutions interoperable with other vendors. As a result of our innovative technology and significant R&D investments to build and expand our 5G solutions portfolio, Airspan is well positioned with Open RAN, private networks, fixed wireless access (FWA) and CBRS solutions, providing solutions to Tier 1 mobile network operators to deploy their networks of the future, today. With over 1 million cells shipped to 1,000 customers in more than 100 countries, Airspan has global scale. For more information visit
Computer Science graduate/Student
· Learn, design and develop new features for our 5G projects.
· Investigate issues raised by testing group and customers and deliver fixes.
· Participating in an Agile scrum.
· Being highly collaborative and proactive.
Skills and Experience:
· Knowledge and experience (from educational projects) in C, C++ (C++ advantage).
· Knowledge of data structures and runtime complexity.
· Familiarity with networking protocols (IP, UDP, TCP) – an advantage.
· Familiarity with Linux – an advantage.
· Familiarity with Multiprocessing/Multithreading programming – an advantage.
· Team Player with excellent communication skills and human relationships.
· Proactive and efficient is a must.
· Self-learning capabilities.
· Ability to work at least 80% job for last year students.
· Good level of English.
· Computer Science / Software Engineering graduate, or last year student.