Come and join the world’s leading provider of live IP video solutions. LiveU’s patented cellular bonding technology is used by the world’s top broadcasters (e.g. AP, BBC, CBS, CNN & Sky News) and leading sports organizations (e.g. FIA World Rally Championship, NBA, LaLiga 2|3). LiveU offers a complete range of portable devices for live video coverage together with cloud-based management and video distribution solutions.
We're looking for a motivated and innovative automation developer to join our growing team.
You will be working closely with cutting edge technologies in a fun, demanding and dynamic agile environment.
· Take part in an Automation project with high involvement in the complete development life cycle, providing high-quality infrastructure architecture solutions for distributed and embedded systems. Designed and execute automation tests for on-premises and cloud environment (AWS and Oracle)
· Low-level layers infrastructured development.
· Versatile scope features Networking routing and Video distribution over IP.
· Test-driven development with emphasize on reusable clean code and architecture.
· Working in scrum multidisciplinary teams.
· B.Sc. degree in computer science or a related field from a known university
· Experience of 2+ years in QA Automation
· Extensive knowledge in Python
· Extensive experience and understanding in OOP
Experience with distributed or embedded systems
· Experienced with Extreme-Programming development
· Familiar with scrum project management methodologies
· Familiar with cloud high availability and scalability technologies
· Experienced/Familiar with video streaming technologies
· Experience in networking (L3 and above)
Cognitive and interpersonal skills
o Strong analytical skills and problem solver
o Leadership skills
o Effectively communicates in a dynamic and fast-paced team
o Excellent communication skills in both Hebrew and English
o Independent and fast learner