We make the invisible visible.
Deep digital investigation platforms for your most complex challenges.
Voyager Labs enables investigators and analysts to collect and analyze massive amounts of complex digital unstructured data and acquire actionable, previously unattainable insights. Leading government and law enforcement agencies, as well as private sector clients, use our cutting-edge AI technology worldwide to gain a vital edge in the battle against crime, fraud, terror, trafficking, internal threats and other risks.
Each of our employees has the chance to both make the world a better place and grow and develop his/her skills in a growing, dynamic and fast-paced environment.
We are looking for a strong and experienced System Architect, with a creative mind and extraordinary solving skills which can work with all departments in parallel. This can be an excellent opportunity for an Architect with BackEnd background. The candidate should have broad experience in defining, designing of large scale systems in complex environments, real time and data driven algorithms, employing agile development methodology.
· Understanding of various tradeoffs and ability to make decisions balancing performance, delivery timeline, testability, maintainability and production in a cloud-based environment.
· Ability to lead technical direction and solution design with teams.
· Team player.
· 4+ years of experience in architecture required.
· 7+ years of experience with Java and Linux – HO with Java coding, experiencing packages and frameworks.
· Hands-on experience with containers and K8S.
· Experience with microservices architecture.
· Experience with Saas and on-prem systems.
· Experience with Big-data DBs and Search Engines (Solr, Elasticsearch, etc..)
· Knowledge of secured architecture.
· Customer-facing experience.
· Communicate with various technical resources on both delivery and architecture levels.
· Excellent English.