- Published: June 10, 2021
Noname Security is a startup founded in 2020.
Our product is a platform that analyzes APIs and user behavior to provide the clients with APIs visibility, vulnerabilities and anomalies detection, and prevention tools .
Since we were founded we raised 25M$ (within 6 months), recruited 50 talented team members and our client base consists of Fortune 500 companies
Were looking for an Architecture who is passionate about software architecture, design and hands on implementation.
You are experienced with system design, various architecture styles and lead products into production.
- Lead architectural and infrastructural changes
- Help us grow and scale our services and methodologies.
- Provide hands-on assistance to the development teams designing, developing, and resolving technical issue
- leading the technical agenda across multiple engineering teams
- Translate the vision and roadmap into architecture and design changes.
- Keep up-to-date on new trends and changes in the software technology world. Actively POC new technologies.
- Over 10 years of proven experience as SW architect dealing with complex software systems in C/C++, preferred modern C++ on complex SW projects.
-BSc Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Broad knowledge of system architecture patterns and best practices
- python/node.js - advantage
- Able to work both in a team and independently.
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail