- Published: July 28, 2021
SolarEdge is global leader of smart energy solutions. We are changing the way electricity is being produced and consumed around the world and building a brighter, greener and cleaner future.
Our products span from solar panel power optimizers through smart power inverters, revolutionary power storage, electrical vehicle chargers to electrical vehicle power trains.
By joining us, you’ll have the chance to be involved from early stages of architecture, design & planning of our amazing products through development, testing and delivering the future of energy worldwide.
What you will be doing in this position:
- Leading a tier 3.5 sustaining engineering team. The team is responsible for the following aspects:
- Triaging issues coming from external and internal customers to the SW engineering team
- Escalation, monitoring and tracking issue resolution
- Development, integration and delivery of SW hot-fixes and patches
- Tracking and managing field SW quality, feeding back to the R&D design and delivery cycle
- Reporting structure – direct report to director of SW infrastructure
- BSc. in computer science or Electrical engineering
- At least 3 years of Software development experience
- At least 4 years of sustaining engineering / customer support
- Optional requirements:
- Experience with multi-disciplinary companies (SW-HW)
- Experience as SW team lead / SW management role
- Experience in managing cross-site teams