SolarEdge is a leading global leader in the production of smart energy solutions. The company's wide range of products includes smart inverter and storage systems, a revolutionary EV charger, and by doing so we are changing the way electricity is produced.We are looking for a hands-on platform team leader for the SupportApps group, who has experience in building high-performing, scalable web applications. A good candidate will be comfortable in a fast-delivery environment, and equally capable of designing complex yet efficient solutions to meet end-user requirements.Responsibilities:
- Lead development in .Netcore and python of a SW team in the SupportApps group.
- Leading multi-tasks projects.
- Take part in design and planning work of big scale projects.
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements
- Work in Agile methodology, scrum
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering / Computer Science - compulsory
- 4-5 years of experience as a .Net developer – required
- 1+ year as an RnD software team leader – required
- Working with micro-services and multi-procedure environments – required
- Maintaining a large-scale Internet-based production system - an advantage
- Familiarity with these technologies
- .Netcore 3+ - required
- Python - required
- MySql/ other Relational DBs - required
- ELK - an advantage
- RabbitMQ - an advantage
- Airflow - an advantage
- Hard worker, team player, attention to detail, have a desire for good and simple design and works independently