Perimeter 81 is looking for Tier 2 EMEA Support Team Lead.
In this role, you will lead a support escalation team, solve complex customer issues, integrate the product with networking solutions (Firewalls, Virtual Gateways, Cloud Infrastructure, etc.), identify trends and serve as the customer voice as we grow our product.
If you are a skilled communicator, customer-focused and tech-savvy, this job is for you.
About Perimeter 81:
Perimeter 81 radically simplifies cybersecurity with the world’s first Cybersecurity Experience (CSX) Platform. We’ve been recognized as a Gartner Cool Vendor and Forrester New Wave Leader™, and have raised over $100M from tier-1 investors such as Insight Partners, B-Capital, Toba Capital, and more. We have over 200 employees based in offices in Tel Aviv, New York and Los Angeles.
Our holistic, cloud-based solution allows organizations of all industries and sizes to support the immediate desires of digital nomads, by transforming the outdated, complex, hardware-based network security technologies into one unified, easy-to-use and scalable software solution. Our 2,000+ clients include SMBs to Fortune 500 businesses and industry leaders across a wide range of sectors. Our partners are among the world's leading integrators, managed service providers, and channel resellers.
- Lead and mentor the EMEA team, making sure our customers meet our best resources on every interaction
- Act as a technical focal point in the team through hands on experience
- Serving as a point of contact on customer escalations and ensuring customer issues are resolved
- Lead internal escalations and communicate with the Customer Success, Sales, Product and R&D teams
- Strengthen collaboration between all teams in the support group and improve
- 2+ years leading a support team
- Proven experience troubleshooting network deployments
- Technical support engineering experience in a B2B environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English - a must
- Experience in SaaS andor cloud companies - an advantage
- Customer-oriented and friendly - drive to achieve a satisfied customer, not just a technical resolution
- Self-starter, able to learn new technologies "on the fly"
- Ability to multi-task and work independently under pressure
Perimeter 81 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, or disability