Glassbox is looking for an experienced Tier 3 - Support Engineer to join our Global Support team.
We are Glassbox, a world leader in digital experience analytics, on a mission to deliver frictionless digital journeys to brands and their customers all over the world.
We are a hyper-growth scale-up that has most recently acquired a strong player in the CX field- SessionCam and just IPO’d in June!
So, now is the perfect time to come to Glassbox and help us accelerate our global leadership position!
Will you join us in this journey?
What You Will Do
● Take end-to-end ownership of customers’ technical issues, including initial troubleshooting, identification of root cause, and issue resolution & communication
● Provide Tier 3 deep level support to customers and Tier 2
● Lead deep technical support incidents to resolution
● Escalation management in front of R&D and Product teams
● Become an SME of various areas and underlying technologies of the product
● Become a knowledge source - providing training both internally and externally
● 5 years experience in a Technical Support function (B2B) dealing with data analysis and website monitoring (server-side)
● Experience with web data analytics and web monitoring tools
● Understanding of network protocols (HTTP/S, TCP) with experience diagnosing connection-related issues and analyzing traffic data (Wireshark)
● Experience with relevant analytics software deployment, implementation, and support on Windows and Linux environments (Linux admin is preferred)
● Previous experience working in product support teams and sales processes including product demonstration and training
● Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
● Desire to work in a dynamic and fast-moving environment
● Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
● Ability to manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, collaborative environment Outstanding
● Customer service skills and a passion for customer service
● Passionate commitment to quality and success
● Experience with python, Automation tools, Clickhouse Database and Docker, Kubernetes
● Understanding of web servers (Apache, Tomcat, IIS, etc.)
● In-depth knowledge of Linux and Windows operating system