- Published: September 9, 2021
Namogoo is hiring a Escalation Engineer to be the primary point of contact for all Namogoo customers requiring technical support for Namogoo solutions. We are looking for a technically proficient, organized, and customer-centric individual to join our growing Support organization.
Namogoo’s Digital Journey Continuity platform gives back control of the customer journey, by uncovering and preventing all the hidden factors interacting with eCommerce visitors — ensuring their experience ends exactly as they initially intended. Namogoo is trusted by more than 250 leading global retailers, including Asics, Samsonite, Office Depot, Teva and more, to keep their customer journeys flowing hesitation-free, right to their intended destinations.
What You'll Do
- Help customers worldwide from on-boarding phase to long term support, through support portal, chat, screen-share and calls, if required.
- Resolve complex technical tickets and projects and work with the Engineering and Product teams for escalation.
- Serve as the main point of contact and liaison between the CS team and technical teams at Namogoo.
- Solve issues and complete projects within desired SLA while maintaining high customer satisfaction.
- Assist the CS team with feedback collection on improving internal processes and methodologies.
- Develop tools to better support the customer's needs.
- Adapt and innovate in order to constantly improve the customer experience.
- Write documentation for knowledge base, create examples and how-to documents, on a regular basis.
Since the company was founded in 2014, we have established good relationships with customers from all over the world and realized a win-win result. Our company and all the staff are committed to providing better value and services to fulfill the needs of each and every customer. We persist in the value of “Collaboration, Excellence, Trust and Passion” and “Customer First” all the time. That is our momentum of going forward and the key to success. When it comes to our success, it is all about people, people, people!
- +2 years of experience in a similar role in a SaaS or web company.
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills with strong hands on experience.
- Accountability for tickets and projects from start to finish with focus on quality and customer satisfaction.
- Strong ability to communicate complex technical concepts in a clear and concise manner (verbal and written).
- Ability to work efficiently on multiple time-critical tasks and prioritize effectively with little guidance.
- Browser Dev Tools Troubleshooting - Big Advantage.
- Familiarity with API/SDK.
- Knowledge of 3rd party platforms Namogoo’s customers are using, such as: Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Salesforce commerce cloud, Shopify - a plus.
- Fluent in English. Additional EU languages are an advantage.
- Willingness to do shift work (full time employment).