- Published: August 5, 2021
The Support & Project Coordinator is responsible for providing technical and operation support for more than 200 clients The focus is to drive the business forward by providing better service, preventing and solving issues, and creating operational efficiency.
Responsibilities include understanding business flows addressing and debugging technical issues, prioritizing and delegating tasks to the relevant teams, investigating logs, working with databases, and monitoring services.
- Immediately respond to line down situations to remediate any issue
- Prioritize, Delegate & Supervise daily operations of numerous teams
- Work with various teams (IT, Developers, DBA’s, Account Managers, Project Managers, System Architects) to troubleshoot issues
- Provide, clients, and staff with support
- Ensures that the operations group is providing necessary help to the internal and external customers
- Resolve department day to day issues with clients, colleagues and 3rd parties.
- High sense of urgency and on-time delivery awareness
- Position’s working days: Monday – Friday
- Technological background and/or orientation
- Strong interpersonal skills: ability to interact with diverse Operations, Technology, and other business groups, spanning all organizational levels.
- Excellent organizational skills. Details oriented.
- Team player. Pleasant attitude toward co-workers.
- Ambitious, highly-motivated and self-learner.
- Ability to handle many concurrent activities under pressure.
- Excellent English (both written and verbal).