WSC Sports develops an AI-based automation solution for real-time sports content creation and distribution and is the fastest-growing sports-tech company in the world.
Why WSC Sports:
You’ll work in an awesome environment alongside some of the most innovative people around, using cutting-edge technologies and tools (video editing, AI, data, etc.), and have the opportunity to directly influence the products and tools used by our clients who include sports giants such as the NBA, Bundesliga, FIBA, ESPN and more. And that’s just the beginning of what WSC Sports has to offer!
What you’ll do:
- Lead and manage a team, including shift managers and support teams.
- Oversee all the operations activities on your assigned shift, prioritize real-time issues and follow escalation protocols
- Offer technical support to company clients – most communications are done in English via email
- Guidance and problem solving for sports clients in real-time
- Technical orientation and understanding of computer applications
- High level of English, both verbal and written
- High level of understanding of a wide range of sports
- Experience with customer service and team management – advantage
- Experience working with SQL – advantage
- Full-Time position, working in shifts
Work from home – most shifts are during the evening/night hours and include weekends