Supersonic Studios is growing and looking for a Game Design Team Lead
- Work closely & Report to the Head of Game Design
- Lead a team of game designers within Supersonic Studios, Guide, Mentor and improve the overall team experience & workflow.
- Work closely with multiple game development teams, publishing managers, marketers and artists to create & improve intuitive hyper-casual mobile Hit Games
- Be a meaningful part of the Live Games Activity within Supersonic.
- Deconstruct & analyze mobile game mechanics and market trends.
- Work on every aspect of the game (gameplay, balance, levels, controls, UI etc…)
- Generate new game ideas and design new features
- You are passionate about hyper-casual mobile games
- You are an experienced professional and a great team leader & manager.
- You have at least 5-6 years of professional experience as a game designer
- You understand game balancing, pacing, and feeling
- You are able to work quickly and efficiently and you are a reliable teammate
- Strong eyes for Game Details, Gameplay, Controls, Aesthetics, UI etc.
- Strong Familiarity with Game Analytics
- You have Great communication skills
- You write & speak fluent English
- Game Art Skills (3D Modeling, Animation, etc)
- Skills in Unity3D
- Product Management / Technical Background
- Track record with a successful mobile game -> Big Advantage