- Published: September 30, 2021
SolarEdge is a global leader in solar energy production, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverters and storage systems, a revolutionary EV charger and smart energy devices. We change the way electricity is being produced helping to make the world cleaner and giving our customers energy independence.
SolarEdge is looking for a student looking to join the challenging and creative world of software QA. Our product is a platform for managing solar installations, it is a high-performance, data-intensive, SAS system that manages and monitors a global network of devices. It runs sophisticated algorithms, complicated business flows, it accepts, persists and analyzes hundreds of millions of events per day and we’re in the process of scaling up our core infrastructure to meet these demands.
In this role you will apply testing methodologies to ensure the delivery of a robust product that meets the very highest of today’s quality standards. You will be responsible for the implementation, execution and planning of tests for our mobile apps on iOS and Android.
If you have an interest in the QA world, an understanding of the web & mobile world and the drive to deliver highly tested products guaranteeing high user satisfaction, we want to meet you.
- At least 3 semesters until graduation.
- Excellent spoken and written English – a must
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team player – a must
- Knowledge in iOS and/or Android – a big advantage
- Basic knowledge of networking – an advantage
- Practical experience in Python – an advantage
- Background in Linux – an advantage